Interesting in driving for Performance Transport or Performance Drive-Away & Auction Services?
We are currently offering great opportunities for exceptional drivers. We provide our drivers the following employee benefits:
• Health & Medical Benefits
• Home every evening
• Expert Team of Dispatchers
Performance Transport and Performance Drive-Away & Auction Services are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate because of age, sex, race, color, national origin, disability, or religious preference.
Our full-time drivers are responsible for transporting multiple vehicles via large diesel trucks and open or roll back truck trailers.
Part-time drivers transport single vehicles to and from the auto auction and local dealerships (and other locations as assigned), as well as the movement of vehicles around auction property and through staging sale lanes during auction on sale day.
• Dependable transportation and strong work ethic
• CDL License (Performance Transport drivers only)
• Drivers License (Drive-Away drivers)
• 18-years of age or older
• Must be able to pass medical requirements and drug screen
• Must pass background check (no felonies or DUI's and a safe driving record)
• Drivers required to complete daily log requirements
• Will complete two weeks of in-house driver training
• All qualifications subject to management review
EXPECTATIONS FOR OUR DRIVERS
• Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policies
• Obey all traffic laws and regulations
• Observe the rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques
• Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed
• Provide exceptional and professional direct customer service when required